We base our workshop outcomes on the quality standards as issued by the International Orgtology Institute (IOI).
1. Define the purpose of an organisation (IOI Standard 1).
2. Develop a business model for an organisation (IOI Standard 2).
3. Understand the EOP of an organisation (IOI Standard 4).
4. Extract operational systems, core targets, and top ten risks from a process construct (IOI Standard 5).
5. Assess the strategic position of an organisation (IOI Standard 6).
6. Develop strategic intent through the 5V Model (IOI Standard 8).
7. Define strategic objectives (IOI Standard 9).
8. Create 5V targets (IOI Standard 10).
9. Do a work breakdown for the programmes and projects that will achieve 5V targets (IOI Standard 11).
10. Develop a strategy document (IOI Standard 12).
11. Monitor the execution of strategy (IOI Standard 13).
Click on the following link to view details on these quality standards https://orgtology.org/index.php/about-us/standards/57-develop-a-strategy
We request that delegates read the following articles before commencement of the workshop:
Click on any of the links above to read the articles. Estimated reading time: 2-Hours.