To succeed, any organisation must thrive in a fast changing and dynamic world. The effect of this is that strategy must be intelligent and dynamic. Also, it might be that much of what you know about s...
To succeed, any organisation must thrive in a fast changing and dynamic world. The effect of this is that strategy must be intelligent and dynamic. Also, it might be that much of what you know about strategy is obsolete. Research shows that old ways of creating corporate strategy will not sustain the growth and change that many organisations need. Orgamatics gives a scientific way on how to develop strategy. In so, it teaches how to craft a favourable future for any organisation. Our aim with this training is to give, explain, and show the best international practice in strategy development. It is therefore imperative that any person who works in this field must attend this workshop.
We base our workshop outcomes on the quality standards as issued by the International Orgtology Institute (IOI). Learning in this workshop is based on the following IOI standards for "Develop a Strategy".
1. Define the purpose of an organisation (IOI Standard 1).
2. Develop a business model for an organisation (IOI Standard 2).
3. Understand the EOP of an organisation (IOI Standard 4).
4. Extract operational systems, core targets, and top ten risks from a process construct (IOI Standard 5).
5. Assess the strategic position of an organisation (IOI Standard 6).
6. Develop strategic intent through the 5V Model (IOI Standard 8).
7. Define strategic objectives (IOI Standard 9).
8. Create 5V targets (IOI Standard 10).
9. Do a work breakdown for the programmes and projects that will achieve 5V targets (IOI Standard 11).
10. Develop a strategy document (IOI Standard 12).
11. Monitor the execution of strategy (IOI Standard 13).
About Your Presenter…
Derek Hendrikz is a Practicing Orgtologist. As trainer; speaker; and consultant he has international experience in the field of orgamatics. During the past twenty years, more than 70 000 participants have attended his workshops and seminars. He has also worked with more than 200 organisations, in 27 countries. In the field of strategy development, organisational design, and process engineering he has successfully completed more than 50 international projects. Derek specialises in the training of executive teams, and mostly trains Board Members and EXCO teams in a variety of orgtology applications.